Time for my annual blog post!
Summer holidays are here and I've finally got around to doing something with my 100 day project quilts. I made 16 of them... in 2016!
I had a lot of fun making this book. The cover is my usual rubbing, stamping and stencilling on white fabric until I've built up a good texture.
There are lots of videos out in YouTubeland on how to make a book. I've made this one with a cardboard box that was the right depth to make the spine (Mini Magnum box) and used a pamphlet stitch. Just search for pamphlet stitch if you fancy making one like this. Enjoy!
Update: I found my purple ink and script stamp. It just needed a little bit more. Spot the difference!